Human Intelligence Series
This three-part series will help you develop the skills that make you uniquely human and position you to take advantage of the new opportunities that await.
R 1915 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
- Recognize the similarities and differences between coaching and mentoring.
- Recall the definition of Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- Identify the differences between leading and managing
More and more tasks are becoming automated and artificial intelligence (AI) is improving. Industries are being disrupted, and we increasingly find ourselves partnering with robots and AI. In this environment human skills have become even more valuable. Develop your human skills. This three-part self-study online series will help you develop the skills that make you uniquely human and position you to take advantage of the new opportunities that await.
The three parts can be purchased individually:
- Coach and mentoring techniques. Click here.
- Emotional intelligence. Click here.
- Managing and leading techniques. Click here.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 1,915 VAT incl.
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- Coach and mentoring techniques
- Emotional intelligence
- Managing and leading techniques
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Andrea Harding is an executive career development coach and leadership trainer. She also is a qualified NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner and a certified DISC Behaviour Analyst. Her knowledge and experience enables her to bring these essential skills to life, and offers an accessible and practical approach to these topics. Andrea is based in the UK, where she has been running her independent coaching and training practice for the last 10 years.
Simon is a highly experienced trainer with many years experience of running personal development programmes at a host of blue-chip organisations. He began his career at Cap Gemini and, in 1989, left to work as a freelance management consultant, working mainly in the financial services sector. Simon also runs NLP certification courses to Master Practitioner level and presents regularly at NLP conferences.
SAIBA Academy Support
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.