Human Intelligence - Leading vs. Managing
Get insight into the differences between Managing and Leading and why it matters.
R 737 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Recall the synergies and differences between leading and managing.
- Recognize the skills and competencies needed to be effective as a leader-manager during an organization’s development.
When is it appropriate to manage and when is it appropriate to lead? You could be asked to both on any given day. This self-study online course explains the differences and why it matters.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 737.00 VAT incl.
This course can be purchased as part of a Human Intelligence Series. Click here.
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- Leading vs managing
- Leadership competencies
- Management competencies
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Simon is a highly experienced trainer with many years experience of running personal development programmes at a host of blue-chip organisations. He began his career at Cap Gemini and, in 1989, left to work as a freelance management consultant, working mainly in the financial services sector. Simon also runs NLP certification courses to Master Practitioner level and presents regularly at NLP conferences.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.