Human Intelligence - Coaching and Mentoring
Get insight into the differences between coaching and mentoring so you can improve performance.
R 737 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Recognize the similarities and differences between coaching and mentoring.
- Recall the coaching preparation process.
- Recognize the facts and myths about mentoring.
- Recall the best ways to establish a mentor/mentee relationship.
Improve performance. Coaching and mentoring are often misunderstood. This self-study online course explains the differences so you can improve performance and help colleagues and peers develop their skills and knowledge.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 737.00 VAT incl.
This course can be purchased as part of a Human Intelligence Series. Click here.
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- Coaching and mentoring techniques
- Coach/coachee relationship
- Mentor/mentee relationship
- Organizational benefits
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Simon is a highly experienced trainer with many years experience of running personal development programmes at a host of blue-chip organisations. He began his career at Cap Gemini and, in 1989, left to work as a freelance management consultant, working mainly in the financial services sector. Simon also runs NLP certification courses to Master Practitioner level and presents regularly at NLP conferences.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.