Fraud Prevention, Detection, and Response
Attendees will get insight into the techniques typically employed to prevent, detect and investigate fraud within the organization.
R 567 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Define fraud
- Identify common profiles of fraud perpetrators and fraud schemes
- Describe the basis for concern about fraud and its economic impact to an organization
- Explain the common techniques typically employed to prevent, detect and investigate fraud
- Recall how evidence is obtained, organized, and preserved
- Explain the process of creating relevant components of a prepared report
- Describe the implementation of a remediation process and its related plan of action
This course describes the techniques typically employed to prevent, detect and investigate fraud within the organization. Topics include the impact of fraud on business and society, common profiles of fraud perpetrators, types of fraud schemes, fraud triangle, risk issues, corporate governance, and fraud risk assessment and process controls. The relevant components and steps of a prepared report are explained as well as the implementation of a remediation process and related plan of action.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 567.00 VAT incl.
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- Fraud perpetrators and fraud schemes
- Fraud and its economic impact
- Creating relevant components of a prepared report
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Hubert Klein is a Partner and Practice Leader for the Financial Advisory Services Group in the firm’s New York Metropolitan Area. With over 30 years of experience, Hubert is, frequently called upon as a technical resource in various litigation actions. He has consulted and provided services in matters including complex damages, business valuations, due diligence analysis, fraud and forensic investigations, lost profit calculations, shareholder disputes, insurance claims analysis, bankruptcy and matrimonial proceedings.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.