Financial Forecasting: Planning for Success
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Recall the basics of planning and forecasting financial statements
- Recognize key considerations related to a basic forecasting model
- Identify the evidence of growth mismanagement
- Recognize how to analyze projected or forecasted financial statements
Proper planning is the key to the success of any company. With CFOs constantly being asked to plan a company’s future, forecasting is one area where you can stand out.
In this self-study online course, you will be provided with the tools necessary to project the balance sheet and statements of income and cash flow, as well as determine the company’s maximum sustainable growth and predict its external fund requirements.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 755.00 VAT inclusive
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
Study unit 1
Overview of the forecasting process
Study unit 2
The basic forecasting model
Study unit 3
Techniques used to forecast sales
Study unit 4
A case analysis on working capital planning
Study unit 5
Forecasting the company’s capital structure
Study unit 6
Projecting the income statement and balance sheet
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Wallace Davidson, Ph.D
Wallace N. Davidson, III, Ph.D., CMA, is a professor at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale with 25 years experience in corporate finance. He previously served as a financial analyst in the utility industry. Dr. Davidson is an accomplished author of several continuing education seminars for the AICPA, including the popular “Financial Statement Analysis: Basis for Management Advice.” Twice recognized as an AICPA Outstanding Discussion Leader, Dr. Davidson speaks nationally to business organizations and state societies.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
R 755 VAT Incl.
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||4|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||19 March, 2021|
Who should attend?