Finance Transformation: Ignite Change Certificate
Provides an understanding of the emerging models of finance in organizations, and how to navigate the evolution of finance.
R 4975 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify the capabilities being delivered by Finance across the Finance value chain
- Recall what business partnering means and the different components
- Recognize the underlying competencies and skills needed within the Finance value chain
- Recognize the technology components included in an integrated finance technology design
- Recognize the different roles present within each objective of the Finance value chain”
The Ignite Change Certificate provides deeper insight into the various objectives and roles within the Finance value chain of the future. It focuses on what changes are required within organizations to adapt to the changing business environment and how new and existing roles will underpin the value chain.
This certificate covers some key concepts including the following:
Integrated planning and the role of the Finance business partner
Rethinking traditional processes and evaluating growth strategies
Technology components in an integrated Finance design and their key impacts on finance
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R4,975 VAT inclusive
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- Finance value chain
- Key roles and objectives within the Finance value chain
- The capabilities that will be delivered by the Finance function of the future
- The role of business partnering
- Current and future technologies that will enable the Finance function to deliver against its mandate
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Partner, KPMG Advisory Services David collaborates with finance executive to transform their finance organization and to be ready for the future. With more than 22 years of experience in KPMG’s advisory and audit practice, David understands both the financial reporting and business aspects of a finance organization. Becoming a digital first finance organization is not an option anymore so David helps his clients accomplish this change in a pragmatic way with tangible results throughout the transformation journey.
MD, KPMG LLP Advisory Services Matt is a Managing Director in KPMG’s People and Change Advisory Services with 14 years of management advisory and industry experience. He has a considerable background across all Organization Development and Human Resource functional activity. Project and program management experience includes Organization Design Human Resource Management, Change Management, Learning and Development, and Talent Management. Matt is the US lead for Talent Management and Workforce Intelligence. Matt brings a broad-based industry exposure, global perspective and creative approach to deliver leading solutions that achieve business goals, increase capability and effectiveness. This has included introducing technology to enable enhanced performance of human capital. Industry engagement types include Consumer Goods, Insurance, Government, Media and Technology, Power and Utility, and Consumer Services.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.