Finance Business Partnering: The Essentials
Understand strategies and best practices to support your ability to enable strategic decisions to drive business forward.
R 3118 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Recognize the importance of successful finance business partnering to an organization’s success and sustainability.
- Identify the core finance business partnering competencies necessary for today’s finance and accounting professionals.
- Recognize the importance of the interconnectivity of technical, business, people, and leadership competencies.
- Identify how an organization or the finance department can prepare to deal with key challenges to business partnering success.
Are you seeking more insight into developing skills required for finance business partnering? This self-study course builds on your current knowledge and experience to help you successfully navigate and drive value for your business during a time of disruptive, technology led change. You will learn how to stay relevant and future-focused while building your competencies in critical areas including communication, influencing, and business acumen.
Key topics include:
- Future of finance
- Finance business partnering
This course also delivers strategies and best practices to support your ability to enable strategic decisions to drive business forward.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 3,118.00 VAT inclusive
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
Study unit 1
Finance evolution and performance
Study unit 2
Barriers and how to overcome them
Study unit 3
Impact of technology
Study unit 4
Restructuring for the digital age
Study unit 5
Study unit 6
Lessons on influence from psychology
Study unit 7
Communication Visual Presentation
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
In the field of finance business partnering Wise Up Now’s founding partner Sean Purcell is a global expert. If you review the CPD programs on Finance Business Partnering for the ACCA, CGMA and AICPA which represent three of the worlds largest professional accounting bodies it is likely that Sean is the author. From his base in London, Sean has been involved in research and working with finance teams on finance business partnering since 2010 and has worked with over 1000 global finance business partners. Sean is a Partner with Wise Up Now, and since 2013 has been a Visiting Executive MBA Professor at the London School of Commerce.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.