Fathom Get Started – Better Financial Insights and Reporting
Improved reporting, cash flow forecasting, and financial insights with Fathom. June 2021
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Get started quickly and easily in Fathom
- Ability to use Fathom’s analysis, KPI tracking, reporting and forecasting tools confidently
- How to import financial data and budgets to the Fathom platform
- Customise settings, analysis, reports, and forecasts
- Interpret financial data using Fathom’s Analysis Tools
- The concept of tracking KPIs and how you can define KPIs for your clients.
- Create white-labelled custom management reports for your clients
- How to construct a three-way cash flow forecast
Businesses need advice like never before. With accountants now becoming the ‘trusted advisor’, it’s crucial to utilise technology to offer clients better insights and bring a birdseye view to help predict their financial future.
In this course, we’ll introduce you to Fathom, your complete advisory toolkit. We’ll show you how through Fathom you can help your clients with reporting, cash flow forecasting, and access relevant insights – becoming an integral part of their business success.
Each section will cover the basics of Fathom from setting up a client and management reporting to tracking KPIs and three-way cash flow forecasting. After completing the course you’ll feel confident in supporting small business clients to thrive using Fathom.
Adhoc – Free webinar
Study Unit 1
Study Unit 2
Getting to grips with settings in Fathom
Study Unit 3
Study Unit 4
Study Unit 5
Study Unit 6
Forecasting the future
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Antoni is Head of Account Management (EMEA) at Fathom. He’s an accountant (ACA) by training, with 6 years of experience in a Big 4 firm, including 3 using Fathom to service around 1,500 clients. He now spends most of his time helping accounting firms and SMEs get the most out of Fathom.
James is Head of Customer Success (APAC) and is passionate about helping businesses thrive, and improving customer experience.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction
Your might also like
No results found.