Farming Tax - 2021
This webinar will give attendees an insight into the specialised aspects of farming taxation. August 2021
R 475 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this webinar the participant should:
- Know how to calculate farming income.
- Know how to apply the relevant ringfencing provisions.
- Know how to calculate and apply the relevant farming deductions.
Farming is an integral part of our economy. As a result, we need to come to grips with the specialised aspects of farming taxation.
- Adhoc – R475
- Subscription Package – Accounting and Tax Catch Up
Study Unit 1
Who is a farmer?
Study unit 2
What constitutes farming income?
Study unit 3
What are the best practices we need to consider to take advantage of the incentives?
Study unit 4
What special allowances or considerations should farmers apply in their record-keeping?
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Carmen Westermeyer graduated in 2001 from the University of Natal, Durban (now UKZN), with a BCom Honours degree in Accounting and completed her articles with PwC in 2004.
Carmen stayed with PwC for a year as Assistant Manager, venturing into the world of commerce in 2006. In 2008, she was appointed as a lecturer at UKZN and coordinated the Taxation 300 course until December 2010. From 1 January 2010, Carmen took over the role of Academic Leader for the Taxation Department, as well as the coordination of the Postgraduate Taxation Programme. In December 2012 she started running ad hoc training courses for members of the profession. From December 2013, she moved into commercial training and consulting on a full-time basis.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction
Your might also like
No results found.