Expand your business with LinkedIn - Attract more clients!!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the participant should:
- Understand how to create a killer LinkedIn profile;
- Understand how to use LinkedIn’s filters for precision targeting;
- Understand how to use LinkedIn’s simple repeatable system;
- Understand how to scale with automation; and
- Be able to use LinkedIn’s scripts and methodology.
There are over 7 million South Africans on LinkedIn and with only 7,6 million registered taxpayers, this means virtually all of your ideal clients are on the platform. This webinar will show you how to find these ideal clients, communicate with them and turn them into long-term paying clients.
Note that this webinar coincides with the publication of the presenter’s new book titled Regular Clients From LinkedIn – Accountants Edition.
Join the presenter as he discuss how to implement a proven lead-generation blueprint to attract your ideal prospects and convert these connections into 2 – 3 paying clients, every month!
Study unit 1
Enticing the ideal client with a killer profile
Study unit 2
Study unit 3
Getting predictable results
Study unit 4
Scaling with automation
Study unit 5
Scripts and methodology
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
James Molfetas, CA(SA)
James is a CA (SA) who has worked at financial director level in the private sector as well as partner level in an audit practice. During this time he realized that small business owners often lack marketing and sales skills.
James has been involved with online marketing since 2011 and is a prolific information product creator and marketer.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||2|
|Course Date||21 May, 2020|
Who should attend?
Business Accountants in Practice (SA)
Business Accountants (SA)