Ethics – Professional
To discuss professional ethics and importance of the code of conduct to every professional. July 2021
R 475 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the attendee should:
- Understand what professional ethics are.
- Understand the five fundamental principles of professional ethics.
- Understand the importance of independence.
- Know the key threats to principles of professional ethics.
- Know how to safeguard ethics.
Being professional involves much more than dressing smartly and having a well-groomed appearance. The public at large and other business stakeholders hold certain expectations regarding how a professional must conduct herself or himself.
Professional behaviour encompasses the interactions that one has with fellow colleagues, customers as well as leadership. It also gives guidance on how one performs their duties. But what gives guidance to ethical behaviour?
This third instalment of our series on ethics digs into the Code of Professional Conduct.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R475 for this webinar
Study unit 1
What are professional ethics?
Study unit 2
The 5 fundamental principles:
- Due care.
- Professional behaviour.
Study unit 3
Protecting public interest.
Study unit 4
Why is independence important?
Study unit 5
Threats to our principles.
Study unit 6
How to safeguard our ethics.
Study unit 7
Our reporting obligations.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Caryn Maitland CA (SA)
Caryn Maitland is a Chartered Accountant (SA). She has been a member of IRBA as a registered auditor and accountant since 2002, Caryn has lectured Auditing and Accounting at various institutions and has conducted independent workshops and seminars for professional accountants since 2006 on various topics.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.