Establish a Trust Administration Practice 2023
To discuss how attendees can establish a trust administration service to their practice service offering. August 2023
R 450 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
By attending this webinar you will gain the following competencies:
- Understand the fundamentals of trust administration and its importance in wealth management.
- Have full understanding of the different types of trusts and their specific purposes.
- Knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of a trust administrator.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for establishing a successful trust administration practice.
- Identify potential clients and target markets for trust administration services.
Trust administration is a rapidly growing field that presents tremendous opportunities for accountants to expand their services and cater to the needs of high net worth individuals, families, and organisations. In this webinar, we will delve into the essential aspects of establishing a successful trust administration practice, equipping accountants with the knowledge and tools necessary to navigate the intricacies of trust administration and provide value-added services to their clients.
The following pricing apply:
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- An overview of trust administration
- Different types of trusts and their purposes.
- Roles and responsibilities of a trust administrator.
- Developing a Trust Administration Strategy.
- Identifying potential clients and target markets.
- Assessing the competitive landscape and positioning your practice effectively.
- Defining service offerings and pricing models.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Nicolene Schoeman-Louw is the Founder and Managing Director of Schoeman Law Inc in Cape Town, South Africa. She is an admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa, Conveyancer, Notary Public and Mediator with a passion for assisting entrepreneurs to reach their most ambitious goals.
Nicolene holds an LLB degree cum laude, LLM from the University of the Free State and a postgraduate diploma in financial planning (CFP) from the University of Stellenbosch. She lectured at the University of the Free State during her studies, presently guest-lectures at Stellenbosch Business School. She also presents seminars and workshops on a wide range of legal topics for various organizations. Nicolene is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of PocketAdvisor where she also doubles up as a skilled facilitator
CIBA Academy Support
Login to CIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.