Effective Communication and Negotiation
Examining key communication techniques, to include effective listening, writing emails, and social media concerns, among others.
R 455 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the participant should:
- Recognize the benefits of effective communication
- Identify negative effects of poor communication
- List reasons which cause poor listening skills
- Identify effective writing (email) techniques
This one hour course will examine and walk-through key communication techniques, to include effective listening, writing emails, and social media concerns, among others. Addressing key interpersonal and communication issues that will have a substantial impact on the effectiveness of the financial professional in the workplace.
Adhoc – R455
Study Unit 1
Key communication techniques
Study Unit 2
Tips for writing effective emails
Study Unit 3
Effective listening skills
Study unit 4
Social media concerns
Study unit 5
Effective presentation techniques
Study unit 6
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Francis Ryan, CPA, CGMA, MBA
Francis X. Ryan is a CPA, author, commentator and expert in corporate restructuring and management.
Matthew Ryan, CPA, CFE, MBA
Matthew is currently a co-owner of a management consulting firm specializing in turnarounds, workouts, crisis management, strategic planning, and economic forecasting for companies ranging from manufacturing start-ups to established service organizations.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction
Your might also like
No results found.