Developing your Digital Mindset
What it means to develop a digital mindset, covering topics such as digital technologies, growth mindset, future of finance and accounting.
R 1015 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
- Recognize the importance and value of developing a digital mindset
- Identify the key concepts that are needed to successfully adopt a digital mindset
- Recall the importance of constant learning and testing new ideas quickly in an ambiguous environment.
- Recognize how integrating technical, business, people, and leadership competencies sets the stage for success in a digital environment.
The accounting and finance profession is seeing seismic change because of new technologies developing and launching ahead of the profession’s ability, and willingness, to adapt and take advantage of sizable benefits.
Digital mindsets are reported to be one of the key barriers in the initial adoption of technology, its full use, and exploiting the opportunity it presents. Many early adopters are still experimenting but most of the market are in the late-majority category of adopters. Covering topics such as digital technologies, growth mindset, future of finance and accounting, this self-study online course explains what it means to develop a digital mindset. Through tangible examples, this course will help you gain knowledge about the competencies needed to thrive in today’s disruptive world, enhance employability, accelerate company performance, and manage the accelerating and relentless pace of change.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R1,015 VAT inclusive
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- Constant learning
- Failing fast
- Creativity, innovation, and exploration
- Change management
- Digital technologies
- Business partnering
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date