Cybersecurity Practical Applications Certificate Program
Learn how to assess the cybersecurity needs of your organization and clients to help implement the cybersecurity risk management program.
R 4445 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
- Determine how to prevent and respond to common cyber threats
- Identify tools and processes for good cyber hygiene.
- Identify the key elements of a cybersecurity risk management program (CRMP).
- Select the appropriate services needed by your organization or client to prevent and respond to common cyber threats
identify cybersecurity best practices
In your role as an accounting professional, you will likely be involved in assessing and mitigating cybersecurity risk, and determining what will be done in the event of a cybersecurity breach.
Through this engaging certificate program, you will learn:
Common cybersecurity risks and how to minimize those risks;
Good cyber hygiene at the organizational and personal level;
Available cybersecurity related services;
Business events that trigger cybersecurity considerations;
Proactive responses in the event of a cyberattack;
Considerations for assessing the effectiveness of a cybersecurity risk management program;
Cybersecurity best practices in today’s business environment.
Empower yourself to implement a sound cybersecurity risk management program that will help your organization avoid cyberattacks and recover quickly when they do occur.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 4,445.00 VAT inclusive
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- The accounting and finance professional’s role in cybersecurity
- Preventative measures and effective responses for common cyberattacks
- Tools and processes for good cyber hygiene
- Cybersecurity services available to or offered by you
- Key elements of a cybersecurity risk management program
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Garrett Wagner CPA, CITP
Garrett Wagner CPA/CITP is an industry thought leader and on a mission to fuel the entrepreneurial spirit and passion within the industry. With his ability to break free from the traditional CPA box, Garrett has embraced the entrepreneurial mindset and is on a mission to help others embrace the skills and knowledge needed to succeed.