Compliance with SARS, CIPC and regulatory body requirements
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this webinar the participant should:
- Understand relevant legislation and guidelines that need to be complied with;
- Understand the penalties for non-compliance;
- Be aware of recent updates and amendments to relevant legislation.
- Be aware of recent important announcements by industry regulators; and
- Be aware of recent changes that have been effected by professional bodies.
In this webinar we focus on SARS, CIPC and IRBA. We will cover important announcements on current developments, rulings, compliance notices, judgments, inspection reports, and administrative notices that every accountant and auditor need to be aware of so that they remain compliant.
The following pricing apply:
Subscription: Included for free in Accountant in Practice, Accountant in Practice plus Tax and Bookkeeper and packages.
Study unit 1
Recent compliance and legislative updates – an overview;
Study unit 2
Latest from SARS:
- New rulings
- Interpretation notes
- Tax cases; and
Study unit 3
Latest from CIPC:
- New notices and rulings;
- CIPC audits;
- IXBRL related issues; and
- Compliance requirements.
Study unit 4
IRBA announcements and newsletters.
Study unit 5
New Acts and/ or amendments – POPI, COIDA and labour law.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Lettie Janse van Vuuren
Lettie is a Chartered Accountant, Registered Auditor, as well as an Assessor and Moderator. As a professional trainer and webinar host, she is able to hold the attention of an audience with her relaxed and humorous presentation style. She has a unique ability to communicate with delegates at their respective levels of knowledge and experience. Over the last 20 years, she has trained thousands of partners, managers, trainee accountants and other professionals.
She is responsible for researching, compiling and presenting the SAIBA Quick Update Subscription package.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
R 475 VAT Incl.
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||2|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||6 May, 2020|
Who should attend?
Business accountants in Practice
Those that provide tax and secretarial services.
Accounting support staff.