Communicating Effectively in the workplace
Giving attendees an insight into how in today’s technology-oriented world, it is important for professionals to understand the effect that technology has on the communication process.
R 1445 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Distinguish and use effective communication skills
- Differentiate the components of the verbal competence model
- Differentiate types of nonverbal communication
- Compare four approaches to communicator style
- Determine ways to listen more effectively
- Identify and respond to the various verbal aggression and hostile communication patterns
In today’s technology-oriented world, it is important for professionals to understand the effect that technology has on the communication process. Being able to distinguish and use effective communication strategies transforms communication breakdowns into breakthroughs. Effective communication can raise bottom-line profits by increasing sales and improving employee satisfaction. With effective communication skills, you can do the following:
- Influence and motivate your employees
- Make better decisions
- Negotiate more effectively
- Build better work teams
- Accomplish business objectives
This CPD course will help you discover how to open lines of communication, have productive meetings, and give persuasive presentations. You will also understand the impact of communication styles in the workplace and to match the message to the audience, persuade and prevent conflicts, and learn how to deal with difficult people
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 1,445.00 VAT inclusive
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 365 days after purchase date.
- Communication skills
- Effective Communication
- Difficult Communication
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Lisa Polack, MLHR
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.