Climate and Sustainability Reporting – Executive Education & License
Specialise in Climate and Sustainability Reporting and understand the nature and oversight of climate risk, climate litigation, climate reporting and disclosure aspects.
R 16995 VAT Incl.
About the Executive Education
Regenesys, an Institute of Higher Learning, is registered with CHE and delivers cutting-edge, innovative learning solutions for the new digital world. The Regenesys Group includes Regenesys Business School, Regenesys School of Public Management, Regenesys Foundation, MyWealth Investments, a loans department and having campuses in South Africa, Mumbai and Lagos.
The programme is offered 3 times during 2022, with the following starting dates:
04 Jul, to 05 Aug 2022– Fully booked 15 Aug, to 16 Sep 2022– Programme closed
- 01 Nov, to 6 Dec 2022
The programme consist of 5 modules offered over 5 weeks, that will require +/- 3 to 5 hours per week.
Each unit consist of:
- Study Material
- 1 Recorded Webinar
- Q&A Forum
- Knowledge Assessment per unit
- Final Summative Assessment
Each program will include two live interactive webinars hosted by the programme facilitator.
The license consists of the following:
- Unit 1 – Climate change and the Economy
- Unit 2 – Climate Governance
- Unit 3 – Risk Management
- Unit 4 – Climate Reporting & Disclosures
- Unit 5 – Climate change and the Financial Considerations
How proficiency is measured
- Valid for 2 Years
- Renewable with 4 hours SAIBA accredited CPD available from Jan 2024. Estimated once-off cost of R875.
- To obtain the certificate, candidates should obtain >50% for the 5 mark knowledge assessment per unit, and >50% for the final 50 question Summative Assessment.
The following pricing applies: R16,995.00 including VAT.
SAIBA members receive R2,000.00 discount. A discount code was emailed to members. If you haven’t received it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a non-refundable fee that includes:
- Access to Executive Education study material and online coursework for 2 years.
- SAIBA License in Climate and Sustainability Reporting for 2 years.
- SAIBA Associate Membership for 1 year valued at R1,360.00. Read more here.
For invoices to be settled by your company, contact Naledzani at email@example.com, and provide the following information:
- Company Name
- Vat registration number
- Company Address
- Company contact number
- Purchase Order number (if required)
For groups > 10 participants a 10% discount applies. Contact Naledzani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For groups >25 participants contact email@example.com.
What you will gain
Who will benefit
CFOs, Financial Managers, Accountants-in-Practice, Assurance Providers, ESG Consultants
Lecturers and Guest Speakers
Lecturers and guests speakers include:
Schedule a call
If you like to be contacted telephonically for further information, send an email with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAIBA Academy Support
Login to SAIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query