CIPC Update 2023
To discuss the changes implemented by CIPC throughout the past year. July 2023
R 450 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
Attending this webinar will equip you with the following skills:
- Appreciate the role of the CIPC and what it requires you to comply with as provided for by the Companies Act.
- Gain an awareness of and an understanding of notices that have been issued by the CIPC in the past year.
- Acquire full knowledge of the general information the CIPC requires you to lodge with them.
- Competently lodge information and documents for beneficial ownership as required by the CIPC.
- Be able to correctly and adequately submit any company change information to the CIPC.
The CIPC issues compliance notices on a regular basis. This year to date, they have issued over 50 notices that cover a wide range of topics.
In this webinar, Edith Wilkins BAP(SA), MTP(SA) collates important information that has been published in this past year’s notices. Some of this information includes requirements to record information of beneficial ownership, annual returns, the CIPC compliance checklist and information on company directors and registered office address changes.
The following pricing apply:
Subscription: Included for free in Accountant in Practice, Accountant in Practice plus Tax, Bookkeeper.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- The role of the CIPC.
- Notices issued by the CIPC.
- Purpose of the notices.
- Clarification of requirements.
- Companies Amendment Act.
- Lodging documents with the CIPC.
- Required supporting documents.
- Prescribed forms and formats.
- Recording beneficial ownership.
- Compliance Checklist.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Edith Wilkins BAP(SA), MTP(SA)
Edith Wilkins is currently a director at Sekretari (Pty) Ltd, a company secretarial practice. She has 25 years’ experience in Advanced Corporate Law and Corporate Governance. Edith joined Sekretari (Pty) Ltd in 1995 and has been involved with the company’s training since 2011 where she presents seminars and webinars as well as conducting in-house training to corporate clients.
Edith acts as company secretary to various large companies on company statutory duties including drafting agendas, board packs, liaising with CIPC, attending meetings and drafting of minutes.
CIBA Academy Support
Login to CIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.