Business Rescue Specialist Licence Renewal
Renewal for SAIBA Business Rescue Specialists, who previously obtained their Business Rescue Specialists License.
R 4500 VAT Incl.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
By renewing your license as a Business Rescue Specialist (SAIBA) you will obtain evidence of competence in the specialist area. Specialist work attracts higher fees, with higher profit margins.
The Licence: Business Rescue Specialist is a pre-requisite for a BAP(SA) to obtain CIPC recognition and registration as a Business Rescue Practitioner.
SAIBA is obligated by the Companies Act, 2008 to ensure that Licensed SAIBA members that provide business rescue services to clients, are:
- competent and able to provide high quality services,
- accountable for the work they perform,
- committed to relevant CPD, and
- aware of their role and responsibility to clients, and society.
The annual renewal of the Business Rescue Specialist License provide evidence of
- continued competence and
- the commitment of the License holder to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) relating to Business Rescue engagements.
Annual renewal fee R4,500.00
The License does not form part of a subscription package.
Any recommended textbooks and webinars are an additional cost for your own expense.
The License renewal includes a declaration and assessment.
The entry requirements to renew a Business Rescue Specialist License is that the member should previously have completed the Business Rescue Specialist Licence (SAIBA):
Your might also like
No results found.