Bookkeepers CPD Subscription Package
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing for the Bookkeepers series will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Deliver better compliance services;
- Deliver more accurate and timely books-to-trial balance;
- Understand and apply the accounting cycle;
- Have access to your own technical resource; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Bookkeepers CPD Subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars recorded with experienced senior bookkeepers and accountants:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2, outcomes-based CPD points.
- 48 CPD points available (Equivalent to 48 CPD hours).
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD hours.
- The subscription options is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
**NOTE: if you already subscribe to CPD packages with SAAA or SAIT, please continue your subscription with them.
***NOTE: the subscription is also available as a monthly payment you will pay a deposit for the months already elapsed for the year, then the monthly fee of R180 per month.
Part-time or full-time, as a bookkeeper you earn extra income by helping small companies grow and remain compliant. The SAIBA Bookkeepers CPD Subscription options provides you with the knowledge and skills to make a success of your career.
Our expert presenters are experienced bookkeepers and they share their many years of experience in short 2 hour online recordings, making you smarter, faster.
The webinar series include:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Online Q&A.
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing in social media.
- CPD logbook.
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2020.
The cost can be paid monthly, but a deposit or sign-up fee is required for the months within the yearly cycle for which CPD events have been provided and delivered. The deposit or sign-up fee will increase as the cycle reach closer to 31 Dec 2020.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars available the last week of every month.
- Uploaded to your online CPD profile and accessible for 12 months.
Monthly Update Compliance And Legislation – Jan to Nov 20
Preparing accountants to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR)
Companies Act Update 2020
Co Law amendments for bookkeepers and accountants
Compliance with SARS, CIPC and Regulatory Body Requirements
How to register and maintain a business 2020
Independent Reviews Engagements 2020
Management Accounts 2020
Managing and growing your practice 2020
Payroll for bookkeepers
Preparing and interpreting financial statements
Security against Cybercrime
VAT for bookkeepers
Tech Talk: Business Valuation
Tech Talk: Independent Reviews
Tech Talk: Assurance and Risk Assessment (Part 1)
Tech Talk: Quality Management in Audit and Reviews (Part 2)
Technology in Accounting
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms.
From: R 180 VAT Incl. / month
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||48|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||1 January, 2020|
Who should attend?
The SAIBA Bookkeepers CPD Subscription option is ideal for:
- Accounting Technicians,
- Junior accountants,
- Debtor and creditor clerks
- BA(SA), AT(SA), ICB,
- Practice support staff