Bookkeepers CPD Sub 2021 (Monthly Discounted)
Subscribing for the Bookkeepers series will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Deliver better compliance services;
- Deliver more accurate and timely books-to-trial balance;
- Understand and apply the accounting cycle;
- Have access to your own technical resource; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Bookkeepers CPD Subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars recorded with experienced and well known qualified accountants and professors:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2 – 4, outcomes-based CPD points.
- 48 CPD points available (Equivalent to 48 CPD hours).
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD hours.
- The subscription options is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
Part-time or full-time, as a bookkeeper you earn extra income by helping small companies grow and remain compliant. The SAIBA Bookkeepers CPD Subscription options provides you with the knowledge and skills to make a success of your career.
Our expert presenters are experienced bookkeepers and they share their many years of experience in short 2 hour online recordings, making you smarter, faster.
The webinar series include:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Online Q&A.
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing in social media.
- CPD logbook.
Monthly installment –
R200 R180 per month
The subscription package consists of CPD events from 1 Jan 2021 to 31 December 2021.
Subscription package registration includes an automatic monthly renewal. Cancellation forms can be requested and submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org. No cancellations will be considered for the first year after registration, thereafter a month’s notice applies from the date the signed cancellation form is received.
The subscription packages are only available to members. If you are not a member, join HERE to become an Associate member at R360 per year.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars made available from January 2021 to December 2021.
- Uploaded to your online SAIBA Academy profile and accessible for 12 months from January 2021.
Monthly Tax Update (Jan-Nov 2021, 2 Hours)
Annual Update: Companies Act (Aug 2021, 2 Hours)
How to register a business (Feb 2021, 2 Hours)
Accounting Cycle & File Management System (Mar 2021, 4 Hours)
Advance Bookkeepers (Management accounts & Cashflows) (Mar 2021, 4 Hours)
VAT for bookkeepers (Feb & Apr 2021, 4 Hours)
Payroll for bookkeepers (Feb, May & Jul 2021, 2 Hours)
Co Law amendments for bookkeepers (Aug 2021, 2 Hours)
Personal and Business Income Tax for bookkeepers (Nov 2021, 2 Hours)
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms.
R 200 VAT Incl. / month
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||48|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||1 January, 2021|
Who should attend?
Debtor and Creditor Clerks
BA(SA), AT(SA), ICB
Practice Support Staff