Bookkeepers CPD Sub 2020 (Black Friday)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing for the Bookkeepers series will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Deliver better compliance services;
- Deliver more accurate and timely books-to-trial balance;
- Understand and apply the accounting cycle;
- Have access to your own technical resource; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Bookkeepers CPD Subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars recorded with experienced senior bookkeepers and accountants:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2, outcomes-based CPD points.
- 48 CPD points available (Equivalent to 48 CPD hours).
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD hours.
- The subscription option includes 12 months’ CPD events with automatic renewal.
Part-time or full-time, as a bookkeeper you earn extra income by helping small companies grow and remain compliant. The SAIBA Bookkeepers CPD Subscription options provides you with the knowledge and skills to make a success of your career.
Our expert presenters are experienced bookkeepers and they share their many years of experience in short 2 hour online recordings, making you smarter, faster.
The webinar series include:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Online Q&A.
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing in social media.
- CPD logbook.
Once-off Annual Cost – Was
R2,160.00 Now only R1,620.00 until 18 Dec 2020.
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2020.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars available the last week of every month.
- Uploaded to your online CPD profile and accessible for 12 months.
Monthly Update Compliance And Legislation – Jan to Nov 20
Preparing accountants to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR)
Companies Act Update 2020
Co Law amendments for bookkeepers and accountants
Compliance with SARS, CIPC and Regulatory Body Requirements
How to register and maintain a business 2020
Independent Reviews Engagements 2020
Management Accounts 2020
Managing and growing your practice 2020
Payroll for bookkeepers
Preparing and interpreting financial statements
Security against Cybercrime
VAT for bookkeepers
Tech Talk: Business Valuation
Tech Talk: Independent Reviews
Tech Talk: Assurance and Risk Assessment (Part 1)
Tech Talk: Quality Management in Audit and Reviews (Part 2)
Technology in Accounting
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms.
R 2160 VAT Incl. / year
BLACK FRIDAY EXTENDED FOR LIMITED CLIENTS
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||48|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||1 January, 2020|
Who should attend?
The SAIBA Bookkeepers CPD Subscription option is ideal for:
- Accounting Technicians,
- Junior accountants,
- Debtor and creditor clerks
- BA(SA), AT(SA), ICB,
- Practice support staff