B-BBEE: Post COVID-19
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this event the attendee should:
- Understand compliance targets during and post COVID-19;
- Understand B-BBEE activation and audits;
- Know how to approaching B-BBEE in a sustainable way;
- Understand how to cut down on the cost of B-BBEE; and
- Be aware of the advantages of B-BBEE to business.
B-BBEE will not be disappearing amidst the COVID-19 and economic crisis that is currently facing South Africa. However, if businesses approach B-BBEE correctly and rethink its application, it can become a license for COVID-19 relief!
In this webinar, B-BBEE specialist, Dawie Brink will discuss how a business should approach B-BBEE in the current situation as well as after COVID-19.
Study unit 1
Compliance targets during and post COVID-19
Study unit 2
SARS and COVID-19
Study unit 3
B-BBEE activation and audits
Study unit 4
Approaching B-BBEE in a sustainable way
Study unit 5
How to cut down on the cost of B-BBEE
Study unit 6
Advantages of B-BBEE to businesses
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Dawie is a B-BBEE specialist with more than 10 years’ experience in the B-BBEE industry. He has experience in serving business across all industries and of all sizes. As a B-BBEE consultant at Cores, he specializes in consulting clients with regards to B-BBEE, preparing clients for audits, implementing strategies, skills development and occupational health and safety.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
R 0 VAT Incl.
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||2|
|Course Date||18 June, 2020|
Who should attend?
Business Accountant (SA).
Company directors and managers.