Annual Tax Update 2021
A summary of the most recent and relevant tax updates for the year. November 2021
R 595 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
After attending this webinar you will be:
- Up to speed with the latest changes in tax legislation.
- Outline the key aspects of recent SARS documents published such as ruling, interpretation notes, notices, etc.
- Advise clients as to the latest tax amendments.
- Train your staff to prepare tax returns in line with the latest amendments.
- Issue a newsletter to your clients informing them about relevant tax law, rulings, notes, judgments, and developments in tax law.
- Develop new tax structures for clients.
- Adjust your tax working procedures.
The webinar will explain the amendments in a practical, comprehensible manner so that attendees can understand the amendments and evaluate the impact of the tax judgments, and how these may affect your businesses and personal finances.
The webinars are presented in conjunction with SAIT and The Tax Faculty and presents you with a recording of an expert presenter and recorded Q&A from practitioners just like you.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R595.00
Subscription: Included for free in Accountant in Practice plus Tax package.
Study unit 1
- 2021 tax amendments, including:
- Limitation of interest deductions.
- Restricted set-off of assessed losses.
- Amendments to the Employment Tax Incentive.
- The tax on retirement fund interest when an individual ceases to be a tax resident.
- New anti-avoidance rules in respect of loans between trusts.
- Refinements to the corporate reorganisation rules.
- Penalties based on estimates for non-submission of PAYE reconciliations.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Prof Jackie Arendse
PhD MTP(SA) Chartered Accountant (SA)
After completing her training at Deloitte and qualifying as a CA (SA), Jackie was Group Financial Accountant for a top-100 listed company before moving to academia where she has authored, lectured and researched on all aspects of tax for more than 20 years.
Jackie has presented tax seminars and webinars to tax practitioners and businesses around the country for many years and has authored numerous books, articles and publications in the field of taxation including Silke on South African Income Tax. She is the managing author of Silke on Tax Administration, published by LexisNexis and updated annually.
SAIBA Academy Support
Login to SAIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
– Summarised slide presentation.
– Reference documents and / or course material where available.
– Access to a technical knowledge base.
– Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
Your might also like
No results found.