Annual IFRS for SMEs Namibia Update 2021
This webinar will cover an update of IFRS for SMEs, any related guidance and interpretations that directly affect the accounting profession in Namibia. November 2021
R 0 VAT Incl.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this webinar the participant should:
- Be aware of all relevant amendments to IFRS for SMEs
- Understand how the changes affect accountants specifically in Namibia and their clients.
- Understand how to practically apply the changes.
- Understand the differences between IFRS and IFRS for SMEs
- Be aware of common mistakes made in Cash flow statements
- Understand the implications of IFRS for SMEs on Property, Plant and Equipment
Most companies prepare financial statements based on IFRS for SMEs and incorrect application may result in liabilities for your clients and your firm.
Join us for the live webinar to gain an update to the latest application techniques and amendments to IFRS for SMEs.
During the live webinar you will have access to experts to address any questions.
Register now to ensure you are in the best position to deliver a professional service by staying updated.
- Subscription Package – Included in Namibian CPD subscription.
Date: Monday 22 November 2021
Online Webinar: Select REGISTER NOW and check your email for the Zoom webinar link. (Sender: email@example.com).
Summary of relevant changes affecting the accountant
Difference between IFRS and IFRS for SMEs
Revenue: Agent versus principal
Cash flow statements: Common mistakes made
Property, Plant and Equipment – Depreciation of buildings
Property, Plant and Equipment – Useful life reassessment
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Nelia Joubert CA(SA)
Mazars IFRS Manager | Quality and Risk Management
Nelia has vast experience consulting on IFRS for SME accounting matters and a passion for training.
Justine Lewis CA(SA)
Mazars IFRS Assistant Manager | Quality and Risk Management
Justine was part of Mazars’ assurance team and has had significant exposure to clients applying IFRS for SME.
SAIBA ACADEMY SUPPORT
Go to HTTPS://SAIBA.ACADEMY/LOGIN/
Select MY DASHBOARD
Select SUBMIT A TICKET to log a new query
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction
Your might also like
No results found.