Annual Accounting Update: Mastering the Changes for 2023 – 2024.
To provide attendees with a clear understanding of IFRS changes, how they impact financial reporting, and how to effectively implement the amendments in their work 2023.
R 575 VAT Incl.
What you will learn
After attending this webinar you will:
- Attain an understanding of the Exposure Draft for the Annual Improvements to IFRS Project.
- Attain an understanding of the 2nd Comprehensive Review of IFRS for SMEs.
- Acquire an understanding of IASB’s Disclosure Initiative projects.
- Foster comprehension of accounting for sustainability as it gains momentum in reporting.
- Gain insights into the IASB’s work plan and strategy for 2023/2024.
In an ever-evolving global financial landscape, staying up-to-date with the latest changes and amendments to accounting standards is essential. This annual webinar serves as a crucial platform for accounting and finance professionals to catch up with all key developments on the IFRS and IFRS for SMEs landscape.
Caryn Maitland CA(SA) has gathered all the changes that have taken place over the past 12 months and will provide you with valuable insights and expert interpretations of these developments and how you can implement them in your work. Future wise, you will also get to know what the IASB’s work plan and strategy for 2023/ 2024 looks like.
The following pricing apply:
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- IFRS for SME’s Exposure Draft.
- The Annual Improvements to IFRS Project Exposure Draft.
- The Disclosure Initiative projects .
- Management Commentary.
- Subsidiaries without Public Accountability.
- The Post Implementation Reviews of IFRS 15 and IFRS 9.
- The Sustainability Taxonomy and related material.
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Caryn Maitland CA(SA)
Caryn Maitland is a Chartered Accountant (SA). She has been a member of IRBA as a registered auditor and accountant since 2002, Caryn has lectured Auditing and Accounting at various institutions and has conducted independent workshops and seminars for professional accountants since 2006 on various topics.
CIBA Academy Support
Login to CIBA Academy
Select My Dashboard
Select Submit a Ticket to log a new query
Your might also like
No results found.