Accountant-in-Practice CPD Sub 2022 (Black Friday)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing to the Accountant-in-Practice series will gain you access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Prepare compliant financial statements fast;
- Issue reliable reports on financial statements;
- Understand the laws and regulations that govern your profession;
- Develop enhanced business advisory skills; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Accountant-In-Practice CPD Subscription option provides you with the knowledge and skills to earn a higher income from providing accounting services to SMEs. The subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars recorded with experienced and well known qualified accountants and professors:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2 – 4, outcomes-based CPD units.
- 170 CPD points available (Equivalent to 170 CPD units).
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD units.
- The subscription options is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
The webinar series includes:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing on social media;
- Access to online recordings 24/7,
- Online Q&A. Visit our ASK AN EXPERT after login.
CPD makes you smarter, faster.
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Jan 2022 to 31 December 2022 at the following cost:
Once-off Annual Cost – Was
R4,050. Now R2,025.
Subscription package registration includes an option to automatically renew your subscription from within your SAIBA Academy profile.
The subscription packages are only available to members. If you are not a member, join here to become an Associate member.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars made available from January 2022 to December 2022.
- Uploaded to your online SAIBA Academy profile and accessible for 12 months from January 2022.
- Monthly Compliance and Legislation Update (Jan – Dec 2022, 1 unit)
- Monthly Accountants Tech Talk: Resolving your current issues (Jan – Dec 2022, 1 unit)
- Annual Accounting Update 2022 (Nov 2022, 5 units)
- Annual Update: IFRS for SME (Jun 2022, 5 units)
- Annual Update: IFRS Update (Oct 2022, 5 units)
- Compilation Engagements: Draft Companies Act Compliant Annual Financial Statements (March 2022, 2 units)
- Annual Update: Compliance and Regulator Update (Jul 2022, 2 units)
- Management Accounting & Performance Reporting (May 2022, 2 units)
- Ethics, Independence and NOCLAR (Feb 2022, 4 units)
- Performing Independent Reviews (Sep 2022, 4 units)
- Business Rescue (Jul 2022, 4 units)
- Immigrating Accounting (Jul 2022, 4 units)
- Integrated Reporting (Oct 2022, 4 units)
- Principles of Business Valuations (Aug 2022, 2 units)
- Company Secretarial Duties (Apr 2022, 2 units)
- Annual Audit (ISA) update (TBA, 2 units)
- Audit / Review of financial statements (TBA, 2 units)
Value-Added training to grow your practice:
- Build your accounting practice for the future
- Expand your relationships with your clients and grow your practice
- Improve time management and client billing to increase profit
- Draft business plans for your clients
- Excel and data analytics in the audit and accounting profession
- Automation of accounting practice functions
- Cloud computing
- Quality control of accounting trainees
Selection of value-Added topics:
- Cash Management & Ratios
- Drafting of Wills
- POPIA: Advising Clients
- Enterprise budgets, forecasts and cash flow
- Admin of Deceased and insolvent estates
- Cost and Management
- Risk and Management Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Agricultural Accounting
- Accounting for NPO’s and PBO’s
- Digital Acumen: Big Data Analytics
- Professional Citizenship as an Accountant
- Decision-making Acumen: Critical Thinking
- Relational Acumen: High Performance Teams
- Business Acumen: Project Management Skills
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms and Universities.
/ yearVAT Incl.
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||102|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||1 January, 2022|
Who should attend?
Accountants in Practice
Senior practice support staff
BAP(SA), CA(SA), PA(SA), IAC members
Budget and Financial Analysts