Advanced Controller and CFO Skills (ACCS)
Understand the best practices of leading-edge controllers and CFO’s.
R 4138 VAT Incl.
What will you learn
- Improve your Leadership Effectiveness
- Understand the key areas needed for success.
- Know how to become a powerful agent for positive change and an advocate and coach for your team.
- Be the leader that the firm needs you to be
- Recognize the elements of a successful strategic planning process
- Determine how to apply the balanced scorecard to your organization’s strategy to track progress and achieve success faster
- Formulate a risk assessment plan to protect your organization’s success and minimize the chances of failure
- Use an insightful financial analysis to maintain what is working and make organizational improvements
- Recognize the primary leadership styles
- Differentiate among the four primary social styles
- Contrast the characteristics and benefits of coaching versus mentoring
- Recognize the elements of a successful retention process
Are you vital to your company’s profitability?
Transform yourself into a value-added partner in your organization by focusing on the future and helping to develop strategic plans using the balanced scorecard to track progress and achieve success faster.
Learn how to create a risk assessment plan to protect your organization’s success and minimize the chances of failure. Learn how to use an insightful financial analysis to maintain what is working and make organizational improvements.
Identify your leadership style and understand that your organization must adapt to changing conditions. Understand how to plan for and implement change in a measured process.
Understand commonalities and variances of social styles so that you can better interact with and motivate employees — who are your organization’s valuable frontline connection to your customers.
Understand how to cultivate a significant competitive advantage by developing high-potential employees and retaining high-performing employees.
This self-study course examines best practices of leading-edge controllers and CFOs and you will learn specific skills every CFO or controller needs to be profitable, so you can add value and contribute to the success of your organization.
The following pricing apply:
Ad hoc: R 4,138.00 VAT inclusive – CFO Club Africa Members only pay R3,3310 – get your 20% discount code in your CFO Club profile.
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 3 months days after purchase date.
- Strategic planning
- Balanced scorecard
- Risk management
- Insightful financial analysis
- Leadership styles
- Change management
- Understanding social styles
- Developing high-performance employees
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Jennifer H. Elder, CPA, CMA, CIA, CFF, CGMA, MS
Plymouth, New Hampshire
Jennifer Elder, CPA, CMA, CIA, CFF, CGMA helps businesses solve tough problems with strategic solutions. She is a business generalist and an accounting expert who can make the complicated simple, awesomely simple. For more than 20 years, she has been helping businesses focus on their core values and strengths to transform inefficiency and chaos into a profitable entity with an energized team.
As keynote speaker, trainer, and business coach, Jennifer is known for being energetic and enthusiastic. She has conducted seminars for the Fortune 500, the US Government, State CPA Societies, and CPA firms in 42 states and 2 countries.
Jennifer is a published author, was named a “2015 Woman to Watch” by the AICPA and MACPA, and has been an Outstanding Educator by the AICPA for the past three years. When not on the road teaching, she lives on her boat with her husband and two cats in Baltimore, Maryland.