Accountant-in-Practice Plus Tax CPD Subscription
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing for the Accountant-in-Practice series will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Prepare compliant financial statements fast;
- Issue reliable reports on financial statements;
- Understand the laws and regulations that govern your profession;
- Calculate and submit tax returns;
- Perform tax advisory services;
- Develop enhanced business advisory skills; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Accountant-In-Practice PLUS Tax CPD Subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars recorded with experienced and well known qualified accountants and professors:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2 – 4, outcomes-based CPD points.
- 102 CPD points available (Equivalent to 102 CPD hours).
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD hours.
- The subscription options is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
**NOTE: if you already subscribe to CPD packages with SAAA or SAIT, please continue your subscription with them.
***NOTE: the subscription is also available as a monthly payment you will pay a deposit for the months already elapsed for the year, then the monthly fee of R413 per month.
The SAIBA Accountant-In-Practice PLUS Tax CPD Subscription option provides you with the knowledge and skills to earn a high income from providing accounting and tax services to SMEs.
Our experts presenters are experienced accountants and lecturers, and they share their many years of experience is short 2 – 4 hour online recordings, making you smarter, faster.
The webinar series includes:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Online Q&A.
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing in social media.
- CPD logbook.
- Access to online recordings 24/7.
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2020.
The cost can be paid monthly, but a deposit or sign-up fee is required for the months within the yearly cycle for which CPD events have been provided and delivered. The deposit or sign-up fee will increase as the cycle reach closer to 31 Dec 2020.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars available last week of every month.
- Uploaded to your online CPD profile and accessible for 12 months.
Click here for a detailed list of topics
Study unit 1 – Quick Update CPD Subscription
Study unit 2 – Ethics and quality control
Study unit 3 – Preparing financial statements
Study unit 4 – Reporting on financial statements
Study unit 5 – Legislative framework
Study unit 6 – Technology for accountants
Study unit 7 – Calculating and submitting tax returns
Study unit 8 – Perform tax advisory services
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms and Universities.
From: R 413 VAT Incl. / month for 2 months and a R 4125 sign-up fee
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||126|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||1 January, 2020|
Who should attend?
The SAIBA Accountant-In-Practice PLUS Tax CPD Subscription option is ideal for:
- Accountants in Practice that also do tax,
- Financial managers,
- Senior practice support staff,
- BAP(SA), CA(SA), PA(SA), IAC members