Accountant-in-Practice Plus Tax CPD Sub 2022 – 50% discount offer
Remain professionally competent and achieve success with updates regarding compliance and legislation.
/ yearVAT Incl.
What you will learn
Subscribing to the Accountant-in-Practice series will gain you access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and tax; and will enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Prepare compliant financial statements fast;
- Issue reliable reports on financial statements;
- Understand the laws and regulations that govern your profession;
- Calculate and submit tax returns;
- Perform tax advisory services;
- Learn about performing Business Valuations;
- Develop enhanced business advisory skills; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Accountant-In-Practice PLUS Tax CPD Subscription option provides you with the knowledge and skills to earn a higher income from providing accounting and tax services to SMEs. The subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars recorded with experienced and well known qualified accountants and professors:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2 – 4, outcomes-based CPD units.
- 170 CPD points available (Equivalent to 170 CPD units).
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD units.
- The subscription option is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
The webinar series includes:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing on social media;
- Access to online recordings 24/7,
- Online Q&A. Visit our ASK AN EXPERT after login.
CPD makes you smarter, faster.
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Jan 2022 to 31 December 2022 at the following cost:
Once-off Annual Cost – R 4,948.00 R 2,474.00
Subscription package registration includes an automatic annual or monthly renewal. Cancellation forms can be requested and submitted via email@example.com. No cancellations will be considered for the first year after registration, thereafter a month’s notice applies from the date the signed cancellation form is received.
The subscription packages are only available to members. If you are not a member, join here to become an Associate member at R1,360 per year.
Date and Time
- Online recorded webinars made available during 2022 from January 2022.
- Uploaded to your online CPD profile and accessible for 12 months from January 2022.
- Monthly Compliance and Legislation Update (Jan – Dec 2022, 1 unit)
- Monthly Accountants Tech Talk: Resolving your current issues (Jan – Dec 2022, 1 unit)
- Annual Accounting Update 2022 (Nov 2022, 5 units)
- Annual Update: IFRS for SME (Jun 2022, 5 units)
- Annual Update: IFRS Update (Oct 2022, 5 units)
- Compilation Engagements: Draft Companies Act Compliant Annual Financial Statements (March 2022, 2 units)
- Annual Update: Compliance and Regulator Update (Jul 2022, 2 units)
- Management Accounting & Performance Reporting (May 2022, 2 units)
- Ethics, Independence and NOCLAR (Feb 2022, 4 units)
- Performing Independent Reviews (Sep 2022, 4 units)
- Business Rescue (Jul 2022, 4 units)
- Immigrating Accounting (Jul 2022, 4 units)
- Integrated Reporting (Oct 2022, 4 units)
- Principles of Business Valuations (Aug 2022, 2 units)
- Company Secreterial Duties (Apr 2022, 2 units)
- Annual Audit (ISA) update (TBA, 2 units)
- Audit / Review of financial statements (TBA, 2 units)
- Monthly Tax Update (Jan – Nov 2022, 2 Hours)
- Bi-monthly: eFiling Tax Practitioner Discussion Forum: Resolving Practioner eFiling Issues (1.5 Hours)
- Bi-monthly: TaxCafe Discussion Forum: Resolving Current Personal Taxpayer Issues (1 Hour)
- Quarterly: TaxCafe Discussion Forum: Resolving Current Tax Issues for SMEs (1 Hour)
- Essential Excel skills for Tax Practitioners (Feb 2022, 2 Hours)
- Budget and Tax Update (Mar 2022, 3 Hours)
- Expat Tax Issues Series (Jun 2022, 2 Hours)
- Ethics for Tax Practitioners (Aug 2022, 5 Hours)
- Annual Tax Update (Nov 2022, 4 Hours)
- Tax Administration Series: Session 1: Dealing with tax return corrections and voluntary disclosure (Apr 2022, 2 Hours)
- Tax Administration Series: Session 2: Effectively apply for remission/reduction of tax penalties and interest (May 2022, 2 Hours)
- Tax Administration Series: Session 3: Drafting SARS objections and appeals (Jun 2022, 2 Hours)
- Tax Administration Series: Session 4: Negotiating tax debt and payment arrangements with SARS (Jul 2022, 2 Hours)
- Series – Governance, Accounting and Tax of Trusts (Sep – Nov 2022, 2 hours)
Value-Added training to grow your practice:
- Build your accounting practice for the future
- Expand your relationships with your clients and grow your practice
- Improve time management and client billing to increase profit
- Draft business plans for your clients
- Excel and data analytics in the audit and accounting profession
- Automation of accounting practice functions
- Cloud computing
- Quality control of accounting trainees
Selection of value-Added topics:
- Cash Management & Ratios
- Drafting of Wills
- POPIA: Advising Clients
- Enterprise budgets, forecasts and cash flow
- Admin of Deceased and insolvent estates
- Cost and Management
- Risk and Management Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Agricultural Accounting
- Accounting for NPO’s and PBO’s
- Digital Acumen: Big Data Analytics
- Professional Citizenship as an Accountant
- Decision-making Acumen: Critical Thinking
- Relational Acumen: High Performance Teams
- Business Acumen: Project Management Skills
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms and Universities.
Your might also like
No results found.