Accountant-in-Practice CPD Sub 2022 (Migration)
Remain professionally competent and achieve success with updates regarding compliance and legislation.
From: R 375 VAT Incl. / month
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing to the Accountant-in-Practice series will gain you access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Prepare compliant financial statements fast;
- Issue reliable reports on financial statements;
- Understand the laws and regulations that govern your profession;
- Develop enhanced business advisory skills; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Accountant-In-Practice CPD Subscription option provides you with the knowledge and skills to earn a higher income from providing accounting services to SMEs. The subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars recorded with experienced and well known qualified accountants and professors:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2 – 4, outcomes-based CPD units.
- 170 CPD points available (Equivalent to 170 CPD units).
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD units.
- The subscription options is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
The webinar series includes:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing on social media;
- Access to online recordings 24/7,
- Online Q&A. Visit our ASK AN EXPERT after login.
CPD makes you smarter, faster.
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Jan 2022 to 31 December 2022 at the following cost:
Once-off Annual Cost – R 4,050.00
Monthly installment – R 375.00 per month
Subscription package registration includes an automatic annual or monthly renewal. Cancellation forms can be requested and submitted via email@example.com. No cancellations will be considered for the first year after registration, thereafter a month’s notice applies from the date the signed cancellation form is received..
The subscription packages are only available to members. If you are not a member, join here to become an Associate member at R1,360 per year.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars made available from January 2022 to December 2022.
- Uploaded to your online SAIBA Academy profile and accessible for 12 months from January 2022.
- Monthly Compliance and Legislation Update (Jan – Dec 2022, 1 unit)
- Monthly Accountants Tech Talk: Resolving your current issues (Jan – Dec 2022, 1 unit)
- Annual Accounting Update 2022 (Nov 2022, 5 units)
- Annual Update: IFRS for SME (Jun 2022, 5 units)
- Annual Update: IFRS Update (Oct 2022, 5 units)
- Compilation Engagements: Draft Companies Act Compliant Annual Financial Statements (March 2022, 2 units)
- Annual Update: Compliance and Regulator Update (Jul 2022, 2 units)
- Management Accounting & Performance Reporting (May 2022, 2 units)
- Ethics, Independence and NOCLAR (Feb 2022, 4 units)
- Performing Independent Reviews (Sep 2022, 4 units)
- Business Rescue (Jul 2022, 4 units)
- Immigrating Accounting (Jul 2022, 4 units)
- Integrated Reporting (Oct 2022, 4 units)
- Principles of Business Valuations (Aug 2022, 2 units)
- Company Secretarial Duties (Apr 2022, 2 units)
- Annual Audit (ISA) update (TBA, 2 units)
- Audit / Review of financial statements (TBA, 2 units)
Value-Added training to grow your practice:
- Build your accounting practice for the future
- Expand your relationships with your clients and grow your practice
- Improve time management and client billing to increase profit
- Draft business plans for your clients
- Excel and data analytics in the audit and accounting profession
- Automation of accounting practice functions
- Cloud computing
- Quality control of accounting trainees
Selection of value-Added topics:
- Cash Management & Ratios
- Drafting of Wills
- POPIA: Advising Clients
- Enterprise budgets, forecasts and cash flow
- Admin of Deceased and insolvent estates
- Cost and Management
- Risk and Management Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Agricultural Accounting
- Accounting for NPO’s and PBO’s
- Digital Acumen: Big Data Analytics
- Professional Citizenship as an Accountant
- Decision-making Acumen: Critical Thinking
- Relational Acumen: High Performance Teams
- Business Acumen: Project Management Skills
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms and Universities.
Your might also like
No results found.