Accountant-in-Practice CPD Sub 2021 (Migration)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing to the Accountant-in-Practice series will gain you access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Prepare compliant financial statements fast;
- Issue reliable reports on financial statements;
- Understand the laws and regulations that govern your profession;
- Develop enhanced business advisory skills; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Accountant-In-Practice CPD Subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars recorded with experienced and well known qualified accountants and professors:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2 – 4, outcomes-based CPD points.
- 100 CPD points available (Equivalent to 100 CPD hours) in total.
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD hours.
- The subscription options is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
The SAIBA Accountant-In-Practice CPD Subscription option provides you with the knowledge and skills to earn a high income from providing accounting services to SMEs.
Our experts presenters are experienced accountants and lecturers, and they share their many years of experience in short 2 – 4 hour online recordings, making you smarter, faster.
The webinar series includes:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing in social media.
- Access to online recordings 24/7.
- Online Q&A. Visit our ASK AN EXPERT after login.
The subscription package consists of CPD events from 1 Jan 2021 to 31 December 2021 at the following cost:
Once-off Annual Cost – R 4,050.00
Monthly installment – R 375.00 per month
Subscription package registration includes an automatic annual or monthly renewal. Cancellation forms can be requested and submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org. No cancellations will be considered for the first year after registration, thereafter a month’s notice applies from the date the signed cancellation form is received..
The subscription packages are only available to members. If you are not a member, join here to become an Associate member at R360 per year.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars made available from January 2021 to December 2021.
- Uploaded to your online SAIBA Academy profile and accessible for 12 months from January 2021.
Monthly Compliance and Legislation Update (Jan-Nov 2021, 2 Hours)
Drafting Companies Act Compliant AFS, including the impact of Covid-19 (Jan 2021, 2 Hours)
Ethics, Independence and NOCLAR (Feb 2021, 4 Hours)
Reporting engagements for Accounting officers (May 2021, 4 Hours)
New Legislation (May 2021, 4 Hours)
Laws Affecting Accountants (May 2021, 4 Hours)
Annual Update: IFRS for SME (Jun 2021, 4 Hours)
Annual Update: CIPC Update (Jul 2021, 2 Hours)
Annual Update: Companies Act (Aug 2021, 2 Hours)
Financial Statements & Independent Reviews (Sep 2021, 4 Hours)
Annual Update: IFRS Update (Oct 2021, 4 Hours)
Annual Accounting Update 2021 / 2022 (Nov 2021, 4 Hours)
Value-Added training to grow your practice:
- Enterprise Budgets, forecasts and cashflow for enterprise success
- Performing Business Valuations
- Compliance: Advising clients on POPIA
- Drafting wills
- Business Rescue Engagements
Soft skills training:
- Marketing to grow my practice and network
- Networking to grow my personal and professional brand
Your subscription include 24 hour access to the following technical content, webinars and material in our Technical Resource Centre:
- Commonly asked technical questions
- Acts / Legislation (online)
- Accounting for trusts and deceased estates
- Agricultural Accounting
- Audit (IAS)
- Audit and Assurance
- B-BBEE for Accountant
- CIPC and XBRL
- Company Secretarial Services
- Corporate Governance
- Cybercrime / Security
- Financial Statements
- Immigration Accounting
- IRBA Inspections Report
- Management Accounts
- SARS access to working papers
- SARS and IRBA CIPC Compliance
- Technology in Accounting
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms and Universities.
TOPICS INCLUDED IN MONTHLY COMPLIANCE AND LEGISLATION UPDATE
Updates regarding financial reporting and the accounting pronouncements, e.g. proposed and effective changes to International Accounting Standards (IAS), IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, etc. It also encompasses important news from IFAC, standard-setting authorities and other relevant role players in the financial reporting field.
Auditing And Assurance Services:
Updates regarding new auditing pronouncements, e.g. proposed and effective changes to International Standards of Auditing (ISAs), South African Auditing Practice Statements (SAAPS), etc. It also encompasses important news from IRBA and other relevant role players about assurance services (i.e. auditing and independent review), non-assurance services, etc.
Updates and important notices released by CIPC, the Companies Tribunal and the Compliance Unit. It may also include general information on upcoming deadlines and other relevant information regarding the performance of company secretarial and related services.
This usually includes updates to the BCEA, sector-specific determinations setting out minimum wage rates, as well as publications containing lessons to be learnt from case law and judgments, e.g. CCMA, Labour Court, Supreme Court of Appeal, etc.
Other Laws And Regulations:
This usually includes publications regarding various other Laws and Regulations, e.g. BBBEE, Consumer Protection Act, National Credit Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, etc.
Overview Of Auditors Big 5 For SMPs:
Overview of the developments in the auditors profession e.g. NCR Guidance, Draft Acts, Regulations, Bills, Amendment Acts, Government Gazette Notices, etc.
Overview of the developments in the tax profession as highlighted by SAIT e.g. new income tax pronouncements, interpretation notes, guides, etc. It also encompasses important news about SARS operations, eFiling, etc.
Updates to notices, articles, guides and press releases from relevant regulators in our industry, e.g. IRBA, SAIBA, SAIT, FIC, FSB, JSE, Law Society SA and Fidelity Fund, Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB), SAICA, FRSC etc.
Includes notices, articles and press releases from relevant stakeholders, e.g. ombudsman, etc. It also encompasses important news about SARS operations, eFiling, Newspaper articles, Technical magazines, Regulators issuing general news items, General media articles.
From: R 375 VAT Incl. / month
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||102|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||1 January, 2021|
Who should attend?
Accountants in Practice
Senior practice support staff
BAP(SA), CA(SA), PA(SA), IAC members
Budget and Financial Analysts