Accountant-in-Practice CPD Sub 2021 (Black Friday)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Subscribing to the Accountant-in-Practice series will gain you access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and enable you to:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Prepare compliant financial statements fast;
- Issue reliable reports on financial statements;
- Understand the laws and regulations that govern your profession;
- Develop enhanced business advisory skills; and
- Have access to the presenter via an online Q & A.
The SAIBA Accountant-In-Practice CPD Subscription option provides access to monthly online webinars recorded with experienced and well known qualified accountants and professors:
- The recordings are available 24/7 within your own online CPD portal.
- Each webinar is assessed providing 2 – 4, outcomes-based CPD points.
- 100 CPD points available (Equivalent to 100 CPD hours).
- CPD format is in-line with IES 7 of IFAC and recognized by all major professional accountancy bodies for CPD hours.
- The subscription options is for 12 months with automatic renewal.
The SAIBA Accountant-In-Practice CPD Subscription option provides you with the knowledge and skills to earn a high income from providing accounting services to SMEs.
Our experts presenters are experienced accountants and lecturers, and they share their many years of experience in short 2 – 4 hour online recordings, making you smarter, faster.
The webinar series includes:
- Slide presentations for future reference;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Electronic certificate of attendance for sharing in social media.
- Access to online recordings 24/7.
- Online Q&A. Visit our ASK AN EXPERT after login.
Once-off Annual Cost – Was
R4,050.00 Now R2,403.00 until 18 Dec 2020.
The subscription package consists of a predetermined list of CPD events from 1 Jan 2021 to 31 December 2021.
Subscription package registration includes an automatic annual or monthly renewal. Cancellation forms can be requested and submitted via email@example.com. No cancellations will be considered for the first year after registration, thereafter a month’s notice applies from the date the signed cancellation form is received..
The subscription packages are only available to members. If you are not a member, join here to become an Associate member at R360 per year.
DATE AND TIME
- Online recorded webinars made available from January 2021 to December 2021.
- Uploaded to your online SAIBA Academy profile and accessible for 12 months from January 2021.
Monthly Compliance and Legislation Update (Jan-Nov 2021, 2 Hours)
Drafting Companies Act Compliant AFS, including the impact of Covid-19 (Jan 2021, 2 Hours)
Ethics, Independence and NOCLAR (Feb 2021, 4 Hours)
Reporting engagements for Accounting officers (May 2021, 4 Hours)
New Legislation (May 2021, 4 Hours)
Laws Affecting Accountants (May 2021, 4 Hours)
Annual Update: IFRS for SME (Jun 2021, 4 Hours)
Annual Update: CIPC Update (Jul 2021, 2 Hours)
Annual Update: Companies Act (Aug 2021, 2 Hours)
Financial Statements & Independent Reviews (Sep 2021, 4 Hours)
Annual Update: IFRS Update (Oct 2021, 4 Hours)
Annual Accounting Update 2021 / 2022 (Nov 2021, 4 Hours)
Value-Added training to grow your practice:
- Enterprise Budgets, forecasts and cashflow for enterprise success
- Performing Business Valuations
- Compliance: Advising clients on POPIA
- Drafting wills
- Business Rescue Engagements
Soft skills training:
- Marketing to grow my practice and network
- Networking to grow my personal and professional brand
Your subscription include 24 hour access to the following technical content, webinars and material in our Technical Resource Centre:
- Commonly asked technical questions
- Acts / Legislation (online)
- Accounting for trusts and deceased estates
- Agricultural Accounting
- Audit (IAS)
- Audit and Assurance
- B-BBEE for Accountant
- CIPC and XBRL
- Company Secretarial Services
- Corporate Governance
- Cybercrime / Security
- Financial Statements
- Immigration Accounting
- IRBA Inspections Report
- Management Accounts
- SARS access to working papers
- SARS and IRBA CIPC Compliance
- Technology in Accounting
Various vetted and experienced presenters that we source from successful firms and Universities.
R 4050 VAT Incl. / year
BLACK FRIDAY EXTENDED FOR LIMITED CLIENTS
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||102|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||1 January, 2021|
Who should attend?
Accountants in Practice
Senior practice support staff
BAP(SA), CA(SA), PA(SA), IAC members
Budget and Financial Analysts