The Namibia Accountant and Regulator Summit 2022
Connecting accountants, regulators and industry role-players in Namibia. June 2022
R 350 VAT Incl.
Out of stock
SAIBA is hosting the major players whose decisions have a direct impact on you and your clients at the
The Namibia Accountant and Regulator Summit 2022.
The full day, face-to-face, event provides accountants and businesses the opportunity to engage with leaders, who are working hard to improve the Namibian business environment. Learn first hand what is planned for the Namibian economy and how you can support your business, your clients, and partake in economic development.
Why is SAIBA hosting the event
- To connect accountants, regulators and local government leaders
- To update Namibian members regarding key developments in the profession
- Understand the framework of government structures and opportunities in your area
- Understand your role in partaking in Namibia’s economic development and to combat fraud
- Learn more about the support offered by SAIBA to our Namibian members
Cost per delegate: R 350.00 including lunch and cocktail function
Date: 23 June 2022, Thursday
Time: 08:30 for 9:00
Cocktail function: Starts 16:00
Address: The Hilton, Rev Michael Scott St, Windhoek
CPD: 5 units/hours
Programme: Read here
Who is invited?
Company or Group Invoices
For invoices to be settled by your company, contact Naledzani at email@example.com, and provide the following information:
- Company Name
- Vat registration number
- Company Address
- Company contact number
- Purchase Order number (if required)
CPD certificates will be issued based on the attendance register. There will not be a recording of the event.
Out of stock
Your might also like
No results found.