2020 CPD Catch Up: Bookkeeper
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Knowledge, provisions and practical implications regarding various topics, including Ethics, Managing and growing your Practice, VAT & Payroll for Bookkeepers, Law Amendments and Security against Cybercrime.
This Catch-up CPD 2020 bundle consists of the most popular webinars hosted during the year and was created to ensure that members who are not CPD compliant can obtain the necessary verifiable CPD credits.
This e-learning intervention gives you access to professional and technical content that ensures both your knowledge and skills are maintained so you remain professionally competent.
R 3,000.00 Now only R1,500 until 30 Nov 20!
This Catch-up CPD bundle offers the following topics:
- Ethics, Independence and NOCLAR
- How to Register and maintain a Business
- Managing and growing your Practice
- VAT for Bookkeepers
- Payroll for Bookkeepers
- Company Law Amendments for Bookkeepers
- Security against Cybercrime
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
R 3000 VAT Incl.
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||16|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||18 September, 2020|
Who should attend?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the below, then this Bookkeeper 2020 CPD Catch-Up offer is for you:
- You are a professional registered with SAIBA.
- You did not have time during the year to get all your compulsory Tax, Accounting CPD hours.
- You want to know more about the latest developments within your profession so that you can help your clients better.