2020 CPD Catch Up: Accounting and Tax
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Knowledge, provisions and practical implications regarding various accounting and taxation topics, varying from Ethics, Budget and Tax, Annual Accounting Officer, IFRS for SME update, IFRS, Companies Act update, Handling SARS queries, Trusts and estates, Foreign remuneration tax, Management accounts, Tax and interest free loans, Independent review, Provisional tax, BEE verification, Payroll taxes, etc.
This Catch-up CPD 2020 bundle consists of the most popular webinars hosted during the year and was created to ensure that members who are not CPD compliant can obtain the necessary verifiable CPD credits.
This e-learning intervention gives you access to professional and technical content that ensures both your knowledge and skills are maintained so you remain professionally competent.
This Catch-up CPD bundle offers the following topics:
R5,655.00 Only R2,827 until 18 Dec 20!
Study unit 1 – Accounting
- Ethics, Independence and Noclar
- Compliance and Legislation Update
- Reporting Engagements
- IFRS update
- 2020 IFRS for SME Update
- Companies Act
- Financial Statements
- Management accounts
- Independent Review
- Preparing accountants to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
Study unit 2 – Tax
- 2020 Budget & Tax Update
- Vat Refresher
- Tax Issues for Individuals (ITR12)
- Understanding Trust Taxes
- Ethics for Tax Practitioners
- Capital Gains Tax
- SARS Debt Management
- Preparing tax professionals to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
Summarised slide presentation
Reference documents and / or course material where available
Access to a technical knowledge base
R 5655 VAT Incl.
Additional Course Information
|Verifiable CPD Hours||62|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||30 September, 2020|
Who should attend?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the below, then this Tax and Accounting 2020 CPD Catch-Up offer is for you:
- You are a professional registered with SAIBA.
- You did not have time during the year to get all your compulsory Tax, Accounting CPD hours.
- You want to know more about the latest developments within your profession so that you can help your clients better.