2019 CPD Catch Up
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Last-Minute Tax and Accounting CPD for 2019 bundle consists of the most popular webinars that we hosted in 2019
Some of the topics covered include: Ethics update, Budget and tax update, Annual Accounting Officer update, Submissions of IT14, IFRS for SME update, Tax for individuals, Companies Act update, Handling SARS queries, Trusts and estates, Foreign remuneration tax, Management accounts, Tax and interest free loans, Independent review, Provisional tax, BEE verification, Payroll taxes.
Study Unit 1
- Ethics Independence and NOCLAR
- Reporting Engagements: Accounting Officer, Review and Compilations
- IFRS for SME Update
- Knowing the requirements of the Companies Act and your MOI 2019
- Accounting for trusts and deceased estates
- Management accounts
- Independent Review
- The Accountants role in BEE Verification
Study Unit 2
- Budget and Tax Update
- Submissions of ITR14
- Tax Issues for Individuals
- Effective handling of SARS queries, audits and dispute resolution
- Tax 2020: The Tax Migration vs Financial Emigration
- Dealing with interest free loans (Section 7C)
- Provision Tax & Penalties
- Payroll Taxes and Administration
There are no preconditions for this course.
Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction
R 2827 VAT Incl.
Additional Course Information
|Category||Accounting and Tax|
|Verifiable CPD Hours||40|
|Non-verifiable CPD Hours||N/A|
|Course Date||1 November, 2019|
Who should attend?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the below, then this Tax and Accounting 2019 CPD Catch-Up offer is for you:
You are a professional registered with SAIBA.
You did not have time during the year to get all your compulsory Tax, Accounting CPD hours.
You want to know more about the latest developments within your profession so that you can help your clients better.