Fasset Training Incentive Grant (TIG)
Fasset in partnership with SAIBA and in association with SAAA is offering this webinar as part of the TIG.
If you ARE registered with Fasset as a levy or non levy payer, you would need to get pre approval in order to be eligible for the TIG, you would need to apply to Fasset at email@example.com.
The Training Incentive Grant opened a second window applications to Fasset employer members. The closing date for this window is 06 December 2019.
Employers are encouraged to apply as early as possible so that should their application be rejected, they could still re-apply before the extended deadline. Employers that were rejected in the first window of applications are also encouraged to apply.
If you are NOT registered with Fasset as levy or non levy payer you can still attend the webinar.
Date: Nov 27, 2019
CPD hours: 4 Hours
Time: 09:00 – 13:00
Accountants and auditors must stay informed about changes in legislation and regulations that affect their firms and the business of their clients.
Technical expert Lettie Janse van Vuuren CA(SA), RA researches and summarises all relevant and important changes on a monthly basis and presents this in an easily understandable webinar.
The webinar includes:
- A reference guide of all changes to share within the firm;
- Slide presentation summary of all new amendments;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Online Q&A.
After attending this webinar you will:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Be able to inform your staff and clients on how to stay compliant;
- Adapt business models to fit new legislative landscapes;
- Receive references to documents and guides;
- Have access to your own technical resource; and
- Have access to the presenter via email for follow-up Q & A.
These are examples of the topics covered that will include legislative, regulatory, industry standards, items and guides that have been issued and/or updated during the preceding month and will be covered in the webinar:
Standards – What’s new?
|Other Laws & Regulations affecting your client AND impact on NOCLAR:|
General Announcements / News Releases:
This webinar qualifies for 4 CPD hours with SAIBA
All webinar attendees are issued with a CPD certificate available in an online profile.
- Accountants in Practice: BAP(SA)
- Practicing auditors, RA
- Company secretaries
- Legal advisors
- Compliance officers
- R 575.00 – Online admission – Individual
- R 950.00 – Online admission – Company
By attending this webinar you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation,
- Detailed course material and reference documents.
- You can ask questions during the webinar via the online portal, and you will also have access to me the presenter via e-mail after the webinar.
2 Oxford Office Park
3 Bauhinia St
Highveld Techno Park