Learn the core competencies that a virtual CFO needs and the role that a virtual CFO can provide.
What you will learn
- Recognize the role that a virtual or outsourced CFO can provide to companies.
- Identify the key competencies needed for a virtual CFO role.
- Recognize the service options and business models available for virtual CFOs.
- Recall the readiness assessment needed before starting the virtual CFO role
- There are no preconditions for this course.
- Moderate level.
- Recorded webinar made available on a specified date .
Small and growing businesses do not have the funds to hire a CFO but still need advice on strategic, financial, and operational matters. In many cases, these businesses are turning to virtual (or outsourced) CFOs to guide them through periods of transition or growth. CBAs and other finance and accounting professionals are well positioned to be virtual, strategic business partners for these companies.
In this CPE self-study course, you'll learn the core competencies that a virtual CFO needs and the role that a virtual CFO can provide. The course will emphasize the synergy between competencies developed by experienced CBAs and finance and accounting professionals and successful virtual CFOs.
Finally, you'll understand potential service models and the need for a readiness assessment before embarking on this career trajectory.
The following pricing apply:
- Ad hoc: R1100.00
This is a digital product. You will have access to the content for 3 months after purchase date.
This webinar will be available from 5 September 2020.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Accountants in Practice (SA).
- Certified Business Accountants (SA).
- Certified Financial Officer (SA).
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
This event is included in the following subscription packages. If you are not a subscriber, you need to purchase as a stand-alone event.
Accountant in Practice: No
Accountant in Practice plus tax: No
IFRS for SME's: No
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
Subscribers pay less for their CPD points. SAIBA offers 4 subscription packages that provides access to everything to run a successful accounting and tax practice. Pay a small monthly amount and gain access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and tax.