Independent Reviews using Draftworx™ Review+ 2019
We are presenting a webinar on the Draftworx™ Review+ methodology where you will learn all the superb functions and capabilities of Draftworx™ Review+ and also how you can simplify your independent review engagements and make yourself more competitive on the market.
|Level||NQF Level 6|
What you will learn
By the end of this event the participant should be able to:
- Plan, execute and conclude an independent review with the Draftworx™ Review+ methodology.
- Respond to various events encountered during an independent review using the various additional templates available.
- Form an appropriate conclusion for the independent review with the assistance of the templates.
- Introduction to Draftworx™ Review+
- Practical use of Draftworx™ Review+ templates
- Ensuring compliance while using Draftworx™ Review+ templates and
- Application through an illustrative example
Who should attend
The following persons will benefit from attending this webinar:
- Accounting Officers.
- Auditing and Accounting firm clerks.
In 2008 the Companies Act was amended to provide for a new assurance engagement called an independent review. An independent review is a limited assurance engagement which is less rigorous and inevitably less costly when compared to an audit engagement.
Draftworx™ has developed work methods that make conducting an independent review engagement a simple and seamless activity. This methodology is called the Draftworx™ Review+ methodology. It assists users to plan, execute and conclude an independent review engagement in a meaningful and structured manner.
Date and time
- 14 November 2019
- 09:00 - 13:00
Join Caryn Maitland CA(SA)