Filing CIPC annual returns with InfoDocs
May2020 Accountants will learn how to file CIPC annual returns by using InfoDocs
What you will learn
By the end of this event the attendee will:
- Understand the requirements of Section 33 of the Companies Act 71 of 2008;
- Understand the requirements of Section 30 of the Companies Regulations of 2011;
- Know who is required to submit annual returns and whether to submit with AFS or FAS;
- Know how to calculate annual return fees;
- Know how to check when annual returns are due or outstanding; and
- Know how to submit annual returns in half the time.
Section 33 of the Companies Act 71 of 2008 explained
Section 30 of the Companies Regulations of 2011 explained
Requirements for submitting annual returns:
- With AFS, or
- With FAS?
Calculating CIPC annual return fees
Checking annual return fees due dates
Submitting annual returns quickly
- There are no preconditions for this course.
- Moderate level.
- Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Every registered company is required to file an annual return as per Section 33(1) of the Companies Act 71 of 2008 (as amended). This is to indicate that the company is still active (even dormant) and failure to do so will result in penalty fees and non-compliance.
With InfoDocs, filing annual returns is easier than ever before. You can view outstanding annual returns on your portfolio, file annual returns with Financial Accountability Supplements (FAS) in less than 5 minutes and submit annual returns directly to CIPC from the dashboard.
With InfoDocs, you will learn how to check which annual returns are due or outstanding, calculate submission fees and use simple, automated forms to collect and submit annual returns in half the time.
The following pricing apply:
- Ad hoc: Free
This webinar will be available from 23 May 2020.
Joshua Alexandre is a university dropout turned company secretary on a mission to automate the legal requirements for registered companies in South Africa. As a business owner, entrepreneur and director, he knows first-hand the challenges of starting a business and maintaining its legal status. With his innovative start-up InfoDocs, he is building what he refers to as "the Xero of company secretarial".
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Accountant (SA)
- Business Accountants in Practice (SA)
- Company secretaries
- Company secretarial staff
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter.
This event is included in the following subscription packages. If you are not a subscriber, you need to purchase as a stand-alone event.
- Accountant in Practice: No
- Accountant in Practice plus tax: No
- Bookkeeper: No
- Quickupdate: No
- IFRS for SME's: No
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
Subscribers pay less for their CPD points. SAIBA offers 4 subscription packages that provides access to everything to run a successful accounting and tax practice. Pay a small monthly amount and gain access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and tax.