How to automate your company secretarial practice with InfoDocs
May2020 Automating your company secretarial practice using InfoDocs explained.
What you will learn
By the end of this event the participant will:
- Know how to file annual returns in half the time;
- Know how to change a registered address (including minutes and resolution);
- Know how to record a share allotment (including registers and certificates); and
- Know how to securely share access with your client.
- There are no preconditions for this course.
- Moderate level.
- Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Every registered company must meet certain requirements to remain active and trading in South Africa. These requirements include filing an annual return, notifying the CIPC of certain changes, maintaining a register of shareholders and producing various other company records.
While these services are typically offered on an ad-hoc basis, they require on-going effort and constant consideration. This is why a growing number of professionals are choosing to adopt subscription models in return for company secretarial services. That is where InfoDocs comes in!
InfoDocs is the cloud-based solution that reminds you when annual filings are due, guides you through transactions and automatically creates and stores all your company records online. It also offers shared access. Simple, easy and secure!
The following pricing apply:
- Ad hoc: Free
This webinar will be available from 23 May 2020.
Joshua Alexandre is a university dropout turned company secretary on a mission to automate the legal requirements for registered companies in South Africa. As a business owner, entrepreneur and director, he knows first-hand the challenges of starting a business and maintaining its legal status. With his innovative start-up InfoDocs, he is building what he refers to as "the Xero of company secretarial".
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Accountant (SA)
- Business Accountants in Practice (SA)
- Bookkeeping/accounting and audit practice owners
- Accounting/bookkeeping and audit practice trainees
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter.
This event is included in the following subscription packages. If you are not a subscriber, you need to purchase as a stand-alone event.
- Accountant in Practice: No
- Accountant in Practice plus tax: No
- Bookkeeper: No
- Quickupdate: No
- IFRS for SME's: No
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
Subscribers pay less for their CPD points. SAIBA offers 4 subscription packages that provides access to everything to run a successful accounting and tax practice. Pay a small monthly amount and gain access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and tax.