How the Program Works
Choose between two options: Pay-as-you-go or Monthly subscription
Step 1; Register a free CPD profile and get access to free CPD events, including:
- Free practice management events,
- Free interviews with regulators including: SARS, CIPC, UIF Commission, and more,
- Free 3rd party CPD events on new product launches and how to guides,
- Discount on 3rd party technical accountancy related topics,
- A free CPD logbook to keep track of all your CPD hours (Downloadable in a CSV format for easy upload on any other system).
Step 2; Decide how you want to get smart:
- Pay a bit more and only do CPD when you need it – Select the Pay-as-you-go option.
- Pay a small monthly amount and get access to all the CPD in our library – Select CPD subscription.
Browse the upcoming CPD events online or rely on our weekly CPD mailer to see which topics are available per month. Pay-as-you-go clients - Register per event.
CPD subscription clients - Log into your online profile and watch the online recording 24/7.
Complete a short assessment after each event and get automatic CPD hours logged in your profile. An e-certificate will be emailed to you that you can upload to your website and showcase your smartness to your clients.