Compliance with SARS, CIPC and regulatory body requirements
Business accountants operate within a regulated environment and should keep up to date with new regulations issued.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar the participant should:
- Understand relevant legislation and guidelines that need to be complied with;
- Understand the penalties for non-compliance;
- Be aware of recent updates and amendments to relevant legislation.
- Be aware of recent important announcements by industry regulators; and
- Be aware of recent changes that have been effected by professional bodies.
Recent compliance and legislative updates – an overview;
Latest from SARS:
- New rulings
- Interpretation notes
- Tax cases; and
Latest from CIPC:
- New notices and rulings;
- CIPC audits;
- IXBRL related issues; and
- Compliance requirements.
IRBA announcements and newsletters.
New Acts and/ or amendments – POPI, COIDA and labour law.
- There are no preconditions for this course.
- Moderate level.
- Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The following members will benefit from attending this webinar:
- Business accountants in Practice
- Those that provide tax and secretarial services.
- Accounting support staff
In this webinar we focus on SARS, CIPC and IRBA. We will cover important announcements on current developments, rulings, compliance notices, judgments, inspection reports, and administrative notices that every accountant and auditor need to be aware of so that they remain compliant.
The following pricing apply:
- Ad hoc: R475.00
- Subscription: Accountant in Practice, Accountant in Practice plus tax, Bookkeeper
This webinar will be available from 6 May 2020.
Lettie Janse van Vuuren CA(SA), RA
Lettie is a Chartered Accountant, Registered Auditor, as well as an Assessor and Moderator. She joined SA Accounting Academy in November 2017 as Head of Technical. As a professional trainer and webinar host, she is able to hold the attention of an audience with her relaxed and humorous presentation style. She has a unique ability to communicate with delegates at their respective levels of knowledge and experience. Over the last 20 years, she has trained thousands of partners, managers, trainee accountants and other professionals.
She is responsible for researching, compiling and presenting our MCLU (Monthly Compliance and Legislation Updates).
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
This event is included in the following subscription packages. If you are not a subscriber, you need to purchase as a stand-alone event.
Accountant in Practice: Yes
Accountant in Practice plus tax: Yes
IFRS for SME's: No
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
Subscribers pay less for their CPD points. SAIBA offers 4 subscription packages that provides access to everything to run a successful accounting and tax practice. Pay a small monthly amount and gain access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and tax.