Compliance and legislation update - December 2019
Our Monthly Legislation and Standards Update provides a summary of some of the most important legislation updates from the previous month.
What you will learn
After attending this webinar you will:
- Be aware of the latest legislative changes and what it means for your business, practice, and your clients;
- Be able to inform your staff and clients on how to stay compliant;
- Adapt business models to fit new legislative landscapes;
- Receive references to documents and guides;
- Have access to your own technical resource; and
- Have access to the presenter via email for follow-up Q & A.
Auditing and assurance services
Other laws and regulations
Overview of Professional Bodies Big 5 for SMPs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Accountants in Practice: CA(SA), PA(SA), BAP(SA), ACCA, CIMA, IAC, AGA(SA), CIS, ICBA
- Practicing auditors, RA
- Company secretaries
- Legal advisors
- Compliance officers
Accountants and auditors must stay informed about changes in legislation and regulations that affect their firms and the business of their clients.
The webinar includes:
- A reference guide of all changes to share within the firm;
- Slide presentation summary of all new amendments;
- Interactive session with the presenter; and
- Online Q&A.
DATE AND TIME
- 13 December 2019
- 09:00 - 11:00
Lettie Janse van Vuuren
Technical expert Lettie Janse van Vuuren CA(SA), RA, CBA(SA) researches and summarises all relevant and important changes on a monthly basis and presents this in an easily understandable webinar.