B-BBEE: Post COVID-19
June2020 How COVID-19 has affected B-BBEE, the implications thereafter and how you can use it to the advantage of your business.
What you will learn
By the end of this event the attendee should:
- Understand compliance targets during and post COVID-19;
- Understand B-BBEE activation and audits;
- Know how to approaching B-BBEE in a sustainable way;
- Understand how to cut down on the cost of B-BBEE; and
- Be aware of the advantages of B-BBEE to business.
- There are no preconditions for this course.
- Moderate level.
- Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
B-BBEE will not be disappearing amidst the COVID-19 and economic crisis that is currently facing South Africa. However, if businesses approach B-BBEE correctly and rethink its application, it can become a license for COVID-19 relief!
In this webinar, B-BBEE specialist, Dawie Brink will discuss how a business should approach B-BBEE in the current situation as well as after COVID-19.
This webinar will be available from 18 June 2020.
Dawie is a B-BBEE specialist with more than 10 years’ experience in the B-BBEE industry. He has experience in serving business across all industries and of all sizes. As a B-BBEE consultant at Cores, he specializes in consulting clients with regards to B-BBEE, preparing clients for audits, implementing strategies, skills development and occupational health and safety.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Accountant (SA).
- Company directors and managers.
- Practice owners.
- Business owners.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- No documents and / or course material are available.
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter.
This event is included in the following subscription packages. If you are not a subscriber, you need to purchase as a stand-alone event.
- Accountant in Practice: No
- Accountant in Practice plus tax: No
- Bookkeeper: No
- Quickupdate: No
- IFRS for SME's: No
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
Subscribers pay less for their CPD points. SAIBA offers 4 subscription packages that provides access to everything to run a successful accounting and tax practice. Pay a small monthly amount and gain access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and tax.