2020 CPD Catch Up: Bookkeeper
Enable non-compliant CPD members to obtain the outstanding verifiable bookkeeping CPD points needed to be compliant this year.
What you will learn
Knowledge, provisions and practical implications regarding various topics, including Ethics, Managing and growing your Practice, VAT & Payroll for Bookkeepers, Law Amendments and Security against Cybercrime.
- Ethics, Independence and Noclar
- How to Register and maintain a Business
- Managing and growing your Practice
- VAT for Bookkeepers
- Payroll for Bookkeepers
- Company Law Amendments for Bookkeepers
- Security against Cybercrime
- There are no preconditions for this course.
- Moderate level.
- Recorded webinar made available on a specified date.
This Catch-up CPD 2020 bundle consists of the most popular webinars hosted during the year and was created to ensure that members who are not CPD compliant can obtain the necessary verifiable CPD credits.
This e-learning intervention gives you access to professional and technical content that ensures both your knowledge and skills are maintained so you remain professionally competent.
This Catch-up CPD bundle offers the following topics:
This webinar will be available from 18 September 2020.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you answer "Yes" to any of the below, then this Bookkeeper 2020 CPD Catch-Up offer is for you:
- You are a professional registered with SAIBA.
- You did not have time during the year to get all your compulsory Tax, Accounting CPD hours.
- You want to know more about the latest developments within your profession so that you can help your clients better.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
This event is not included in the standard subscription packages:
Accountant in Practice: No
Accountant in Practice plus tax: No
IFRS for SME's: No
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
Subscribers pay less for their CPD points. SAIBA offers 4 subscription packages that provides access to everything to run a successful accounting and tax practice. Pay a small monthly amount and gain access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and tax.