062020 Win with 4IR
Showing accountants how to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution
What you will learn
By the end of this event the participant should:
- Be able to look at technology as an enabler;
- Understand ways to move forward with minor tweaks; and
- Understand how to thrive in times of distress.
- There are no preconditions for this course.
- Moderate level.
- Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
The Fourth Industrial Revolution also known as 4IR or Industry 4.0 is a phenomenon that has been with us for some time now.
But what is the Fourth Industrial Revolution and why should you care?
4IR is the growing utilisation of new technologies that are disrupting the way we have always done things and more importantly, how we conduct business. These technologies include robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing. As an accountant you will no doubt have seen how most accounting software is becoming cloud based.
Practitioners who had embraced at least some of these technologies in their business processes before COVID-19 are not facing major disruption to their operations.
The following pricing apply:
- Ad hoc: R475.00
- Subscription: Accountant in Practice, Accountant in Practice plus Tax
This webinar will be available from 26 June 2020.
Earl Steyn, CBA(SA)
Earl Steyn is the founder and CEO of Draftworx. He is an iXBRL expert and has more than ten years post articles experience in the accounting profession.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Accountant (SA).
- Business Accountants in Practice (SA)
- SME business owners and managers;
- Accounting department staff.
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation.
- Reference documents and / or course material where available.
- Access to a technical knowledge base.
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter.
This event is included in the following subscription packages. If you are not a subscriber, you need to purchase as a stand-alone event.
- Accountant in Practice: Yes
- Accountant in Practice plus tax:Yes
- Bookkeeper: No
- Quickupdate: No
- IFRS for SME's: No
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
Subscribers pay less for their CPD points. SAIBA offers 4 subscription packages that provides access to everything to run a successful accounting and tax practice. Pay a small monthly amount and gain access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and tax.