012020 Monthly Tax Update
A summary of the most recent and relevent tax laws.
What you will learn
After attending this webinar you will be able to:
- Advise clients as to the latest tax amendments.
- Train your staff to prepare tax returns in line with the latest amendments.
- Issue a newsletter to your clients informing them about relevant tax law, rulings, notes, judgements, and developments in tax law.
- Develop new tax structures for clients.
- Adjust your tax working procedures.
A selection of binding private rulings, class rulings and general rulings issued by SARS
Interpretation notes issued by SARS or updated by SARS
Court judgments on various tax issues throughout all courts
Notices and regulations regarding various tax issues
Practical issues experienced by tax professionals across South Africa
Tax in the news
An overview of the win-loss ratios in the courts on tax matters
Other general developments in the tax space during the month
- change in interest rates,
- updated exchange rates,
- new DTAs concluded,
- and new guides issued by SARS
An overview of tax amendments and budget proposals
- There are no preconditions for this course.
- Moderate level.
- Recorded webinar made available on a specified date
Our monthly tax update webinars will save you time and money. We sift through all the latest changes and amendments and present in an easy to understand summarised format.
This saves you R10000 worth of effort each month.
The webinars are presented in conjunction with SAIT and The Tax Faculty and presents you with a recording of an expert presenter and recorded Q&A from practitoners just like you.
They ask all the hard questions so you don't have to.
The following pricing apply:
- Ad hoc: R475.00
- Subscription: Included for free in Accountant in Practice plus Tax package.
This webinar will be available from 31 January 2020.
MTP(SA), BCom Law (cum laude), BCom Honours Taxation, MCom Taxation (SA and International Tax)
Nico is the founder of Unicus Tax Specialists SA, a niche tax advisory services firm that specialises in corporate tax and VAT, more specifically in the context of advance tax rulings, tax dispute resolution and voluntary disclosure program applications.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Accountant (SA).
- Business Accountants in Practice (SA).
- Certified Business Accountant (SA).
- Certified Financial Officers (SA).
By attending this webinar, you will be provided with:
- Summarised slide presentation
- Reference documents and / or course material where available
- Access to a technical knowledge base
- Recorded webinar that includes an expert presenter and participant interaction.
This event is included in the following subscription packages. If you are not a subscriber, you need to purchase as a stand-alone event:
Accountant in Practice: No
Accountant in Practice plus tax: Yes
IFRS for SME's: No
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE?
Subscribers pay less for their CPD points. SAIBA offers 4 subscription packages that provides access to everything to run a successful accounting and tax practice. Pay a small monthly amount and gain access to monthly webinars covering ethics, financials, reporting, audit and assurance, working papers, law, technology, management topics, and tax.